Client ID: 265112
Front-End Developer Angular/React
On behalf of our client, a well-established Canadian organization, Procom is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer/ UI Developer with experience in a highly interactive environment to join their excellent office in Calgary NE, AB (Stable Permanent Job, every other Friday off, great benefits, Stock options, etc).
Front-End Developer - Main responsibilities
- Improve the quality of the existing UI & develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed & scalability.
- Reorganize the software flow to uplift the user experience.
- Build reusable code & libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with other team members & stakeholders (e.g. Product Owner, Product & Accounts Management).
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, & system testing as needed for other developers’ efforts.
Front-End Developer - Main requirements
- University degree in IT, Computer Sciences or any related field.
- 5+ years working experience as a Front-end Developer/ UI or UX Developer.
- Experience in a Highly Interactive Front-End environment & Graphic Design background (UI/UX).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in modern web development tools & frameworks such as AngularJS/ React/ Typescript/ JQuery.
- Responsive web design using Bootstrap or Angular Material.
- Hands on experience with CSS pre-processor like Sass or Less.
- Good understanding of network protocol such as WebSocket, HTTP & HTTPS
- Good understanding of REST methods.
- Hands on experience with front-end design patterns like MVC, MVVM.
- Familiar with front end build tools like Grunt, Webpack or Gulp.
- Fluency in HTML 5, CSS, Linting.
- Comfortable using Linux environment.
- Experience in bundling, minification & cache busting.
- Two years of experience in relational database like MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server.
- Agile development process.
- Nice to have: Experience with Knockout, Experience upgrading application from AngularJS (version 1) to Angular 2; Google Maps API; NoSQL database like Mongo, Cassandra; Agile development process; Git, Stash, Jenkins, JIRA; AWS - Amazon Web Services (or Azure, Google Cloud); Back-end programming using Java.
Front-End Developer - Assignment Location
NE, Calgary, AB
Front-End Developer - Assignment Length