Own the product!
Monster is searching for a Front-End Developer to join our team in Canada! Our Front-End Web Developer will assist in development of new career websites and solutions. The position collaborates with a team of web developers, digital strategists, digital recruitment, and branding experts to help clients create and promote their employer brand and become employers of choice for job seekers.
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of web-centric applications.
- Investigate and analyze reported defects in a timely manner and recommend creative solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications.
- Find good solutions to the tasks assigned to them that both realize the vision of the design lead and satisfy client requirements as explained by the Project Manager
- Work with designer to ensure technical feasibility of UX / UI
- Assist with estimation of tasks to facilitate planning.
- Ensure all code is valid and conform to the W3C standards
- Experience Developing responsive websites is a must
- Commitment to high-quality code and structure
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate with project managers, designers and developers
- Good communication
- Good time-management Good at problem solving
- Open to constructive criticism Skills 2+ years’ experience, front-end development
- Demonstrated experience developing responsive websites
- Experience working with version control system like GIT
- 1+ years’ experience with Bootstrap or other equivalent frameworks
- Good knowledge of Adobe creative suite EPIC, but not necessary Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience working in or with creative agencies Experience working with ARIA
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.