St-Laurent Academy, a Kindergarten – Grade 12 Private School located in Ottawa, Ontario, is currently accepting applications from creative, innovative, dedicated educators with current OCT status for Primary/Junior - French as a Second Language for the 2019/20 school year.
- Fluent in the French language (oral & written communication)
- Must be eligible to work in Ontario
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree
- Ontario Teaching Certification (OCT) in good standing
- 2-3 years of classroom teaching experience
- Excellent classroom management, organization and planning skills
- Excellent oral, written, communication and presentation skills in English
- Computer literacy: proficient and knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, Google Classroom, Email, Internet, Smartboard
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet individual needs of each student
- Understands the needs of students and goes beyond the call of duty
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and adapt easily to new things
The following assets are preferred but not required:
- Ability to teach in both English and French
- Experience in a private/independent school
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include Health Insurance (after 6 months of employment).
The school follows the traditional school year calendar from early September through late June. Our High School is semestered.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Type: Full-time