Do you have a passion for personal growth? Are you interested in pursuing a career in law enforcement? Start your career with an employer that values and rewards you with more than just a pay check? With competitive bi-weekly wages and a paid ample benefits package, we want our personnel to feel like our partners. Including reimbursed Security License renewal and other training opportunities to help you invest in your future.
- FT on night rotation
- The mobile patrol team works out of our base of operations in Burnaby, transit accesiblevia bus and sky-train
- Parking will be provided if the successful candidate has a personal vehicle
- High-visibility patrol of assigned areas, on foot and in company vehicles
- Guard against theft, trespass, vandalism and fire
- Provide the best customer service to tenants, residents, visitors and contractors
- Observe and keep records of security-related activities
- Respond to, and investigate alarms, ensuring properties are secure and in order before departing
- Access control
- Analyze information and evaluate results, to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Valid BC Security License
- BC Class 4 or 5 Driver License, with a clean drivers abstract, (NO previous suspensions or prohibitions)***
- A minimum of 1 years+ of relevant security experience
- Strong knowledge of road safety
- Excellence in customer service & professional deportment
- A high standard for safety & a passion for security
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- OFA 1 or 2
- Enjoy working as part of a team, but also be able to work independently
- Open availability to work, including nights, weekends and holidays
**Selected applicants will be required to show an ICBC driver's abstract on the day of the in-person interview. Failure to provide this and Class 5 driver's license will result in immediate disqualification.
(Part 1, Section 2) of the Security Services Act of British Columbiarequires all Security Services Workers are required to hold a valid BC Security License to be employed or employable. Any applicant without BST or a valid BC Security License will be automatically disqualified. For more information please visit:http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/consol20/consol20/00_07030_01#section2
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Fusion Security, however only formal applications will be considered and only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Any applicant that does not meet availability requirements will not be considered suitable for the role.
**Due to the current pandemic, we are constantly working responsibly to maintain service levels, while continuing to ensure everyone's safety in doing so. Our objective is to do everything we can to keep our employees and clients safe and healthy, and properties protected.