FT Residential Route Delivery Driver - Kelowna-060878
The UPS Driver performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages. The responsibilities consist of the following:
- Delivering and picking up UPS packages efficiently and effectively
- Learning and properly executing UPS safe driving methods
- Possessing a valid BC Full Class 5 drivers license
- Complying with UPS appearance guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds or 32 kilograms unassisted
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work 5 days per week- Monday to Friday, and flexible to work any 8 hour shift between the hours of 10:00 and 8:00 PM. Minimum work day consists of at least 4 hours.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Possession of a valid drivers license (BC Full Class 5- no GDL)
- No at fault accidents within the last 3 years; no violations within the last 12 months, and no suspensions or revokes on their license in the last 5 years (candidates will be asked to provide a 5 year abstract prior to employment offer)
- Strong customer service skills