Client ID: 261213
Full Stack Developer- Procom KW is looking for a strong Full Stack Developer for our US Based Software client’s New Canadian Innovation Development Team located in Kitchener/Waterloo. Their compelling content platform reaches over 350 million web visitors monthly across its extensive network of partners including Ancestry, CBS Interactive, Evolve Media, Tribune Media and Warner Bros.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Collaborate effectively with the design, product, and engineering team in New York on varies of applications;
- Generate clean, efficient, modular, and maintainable code on both front-end and back-end;
- Audit existing codebase for performance enhancements;
- Develop new products from the ground up aiding in architectural decisions;
- Responsible and thorough testing of output in all supported browsers and devices;
- Maintain design standards and integrity throughout product interfaces;
- Stay abreast of programming trends and push tech forward whenever project feasibility arises.
Full Stack Developer Mandatory Skills
- 3+ years experience developing production level with back-end technologies;
- Solid understanding of Java (1.8 and later) and back-end frameworks such as Play Framework and Spring Framework;
- Extensive experience in both SQL and NoSQL with ORM frameworks. We use MySql, MongoDB, MemcacheD, Redis, Hibernate, JPA, Jedis;
- Experience with full dev cycle of responsive, single page, RESTful API based enterprise web applications;
- Experience with design, develop, tune the API/application handles massive QPS;
- Proficient with scripting languages, Linux system, and terminal commands;
- Extensive experiences with unit testing, integration testing, selenium testing, library/product/best practices of them;
- Experience in developing web applications;
- Experience in integrating 3rd party API, libraries based on the documents;
- Have worked in an agile environment;
- Great communication, solid collaboration skills, with a strong teamwork ethic;
- Able to search for possible solutions and apply them;
- Self-driven and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- A sense of pride in building clean code that engineers enjoy maintaining.
Full Stack Developer Start Date
-As soon as possible.
Full Stack Developer Assignment Length
-Permanent, Full Time.