Duration- 6 months to start/ full time
Location-Remote work from Canada
What We're Looking For
- Commitment to putting the children we serve at the center of everything you do.
- At least two years of experience with web frontend engineering.
- Have good design instincts and are open to being involved in the design process.
- Have experience in taking a design from wireframes to production. You enjoy building web applications that are not only functional, but elegant and professional.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and fluid environment and can collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have empathy and can be a strong advocate for our users while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering realities.
- Can communicate clearly, efficiently, and thoughtfully. We’re a highly-distributed team, so written communication is crucial.
Technologies We Use
These are the technologies you’ll be working with in this role, but you don’t need to have specific experience with them as long as you have the ability and desire to learn.
- React / TypeScript
- Node / Express / GraphQL
- Elasticsearch / PostgreSQL