Client ID: 270414
Full Stack Java Developer - Permanent
PROCOM is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer.
Full Stack Java Developer – Job Description
- The Senior Full Stack Developer will clarify functional requirements and non-functional requirements and develop effective designs and implementation approaches for the delivery of business applications.
- The Senior Programmer Analyst will assure the quality of deliverables ensuring that developed products are fit for use, supportable and maintainable.
- Work with Information Systems and Business to evaluate user requests, clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs.
- Assist in determining feasibility, time requirements, compatibility with current system and system capabilities.
- The candidate will help define and document the business processes, data maps, and consult with end users on requirements, functionality, and solutions.
- He or she will help specify system designs, data, workflow, and logical processes to meet project objectives and overall business goals.
- Monitor ongoing performance of systems and develop updates or modifications according to business needs.
- Provide off-hour support with on call rotation.
- Provide assistance to team with issues needing technical expertise. Provide on-the-job training for new or existing team members.
- Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test program effectiveness.
- Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot programming problems.
Full Stack Java Developer – Mandatory Skills
- 7-10 years of experience in Information Systems
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in agile teams.
- Highly experienced with Java back-end programming languages.
- Familiarity with spring framework with 5 years of experience. (Spring Boot knowledge will be an advantage)
- Familiarity with Angular 2+ with 2 years of experience.
- Strong customer focus, adaptable, flexible and willing to learn
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Communicate technical information in a concise, understandable and accurate fashion to non-technical personnel
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make decisions with assistance from senior staff
- Strong oral and written facilitation and communication skills, including the ability to follow standards and methodology
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Technical skills required:
- Java/Web Application Development
- Technology/Frame Work
- Java EE
- Spring Boot
- Restful API
- AngularJS 2 +
- XML Processing and Binding (JAXB)
Full Stack Java Developer - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – Permanent role
Full Stack Java Developer - Assignment Location
Yonge & Eglinton (Mid-Town Toronto)