A fantastic opportunity to make a difference in the City of Ottawa awaits you! CleanCode is growing and is seeking enthusiastic and innovative software developers to join its development team.
If you love working on a variety of exciting projects and not just a single product, this may be the role for you.
We are currently looking for intermediate developers for a long-term contract with the ability for full-time conversion.
What you’ll be doing
You will contribute to the success of the team by:
- Translating customer requirements into a functional design and work estimates
- Designing and building web applications
- Collaborating with other team members to define, design and ship new features
- Continually improving code quality, performance and reliability
- 3+ years of full-stack, web focused development including personal projects and co-op work terms
- Strong working knowledge of Java
- Strong working knowledge in at least one full web stack
- Strong working knowledge of at least one relational database
- Proficient in at least one scripting language like Python/Ruby/Groovy/Perl
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to work independently in a small startup environment
- Experience with single page web application frameworks such as AngularJS, Angular or React
- Experience with Material Design or Bootstrap
- Experience with Spring Boot and the Spring framework
- Experience with Android or iOS development
- Hands on knowledge of cloud-based technologies such as AWS, GCP and Azure
- Hands on knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes