Full Stack Software Developer
Title:Full Stack Software Developer
Terms of Employment: Full time
LS Telcomoffers a fun, fast-paced and exciting place to work. Our team is a dynamic group of professionals who collectively possess an impressive range of expertise in system solutions. We believe ideas thrive on teamwork. Everyone at every level is encouraged to have original ideas and to share them. We offer excellent compensation, great benefits and vacation, flexible hours, an enjoyable work environment and free parking.
LS telcomis a leading supplier of system solutions and expertise for radio spectrum management and high-end wireless network planning and engineering. LS telcom is the only company truly offering the complete portfolio of software, strategic consulting, training and engineering services addressing the efficient use of radio frequency spectrum and ensuring the most optimal operation of radio communication services. To find out more about our company click on the website below:
- DevelopWeb geospatial-enabled applications, Google Map integration, Web services and Web interfaces.
- Server-side component development, testing,and implementation.
- Develop and enhance product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives.
- Review and document business requirements working with cross-functional teams.
- Prepare use test cases, conduct unit and integration testing as required.
- Assist in customer support including problem resolution on site as well as via e-mail, phone or via the internet through a remote connection as required.
- Assist in preparation of training material, user and system documentation as required.
- Assist in the development and review of level of effort and scope on projects or work packages.
- Validate work package level of effort with project manager/team leadat project inception and on ongoing basis.
- Java Technologies: JDBC, JMS.
- Web Technologies: Grails, Spring, REST, SOAP, JSP, Java Servlets, JQuery, WSDL,Java Web Services, XML, XSLT.
- Web Programming (JQuery, Ajax, JSON, TypeScript, HTML5, SASS, LESS, CSS, Bootstrap).
- Application Web Servers: Tomcat, Weblogic.
- Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL (proficiency in at least one relational database).
- Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, JDeveloper, Docker, Kubernetes,TOAD.
- Object-relational mapping: Hibernate, Open JPA, Spring Data JPA, JDBC.
- Testing tools: JUnits, Spock, Geb.
- Web User Interface Design,Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Critical thinking, creativity,strong deductive reasoning and persistence.
- Quick learning ability.
- Complex problem solving ability.
- Ability to workas part of a distributed team as well as independently.
- Ability to workin a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- University graduate in computer science or equivalent.
- 3years or more of full-stack, web focused development including co-op work terms.
- English spoken and written.
- Hands on knowledge of cloud-based technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure) an asset.
- Telecommunication experiencean asset.
- French an asset.
We offer excellent compensation, great benefits and vacation, flexible hours, free parking