About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic consultancy to system integration.
Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst consultant for a 1 year part time (3 to 4 days per week) time opportunity on a project to upgrade their Kronos scheduling and time capture systems.
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or a combination of diploma, certifications and directly related experience equaling an absolute minimum of eight (8) years;
- Experience with application upgrades, complex scheduling and time capture systems;
- Experience working with Kronos WFC and ESP as well as PeopleSoft HCM (v8.3);
- Experience in healthcare environment.
- Any other industry recognized certifications, specifically in Project Management (PMP), Business Analysis (CBAP), Change Management (PROSCI) or Agile.
The pay range for this role is between $35 and $50/hr depending on relevant expereince.
Short listed candidate will be required to provide a proposed approach to the project work and a description of how your skills meet the required skills listed above. Short listed candidates will be provided with an over view of the project to develop their approach.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.