Title: Functional Safety
Location: Ottawa, and Waterloo, Canada
Job Description & Qualifications:
The Embedded Software Developer for Functional Safety is responsible for creating software for infotainment system to meet functional safety requirements. This includes code to support features for navigation, media, entertainment, phone, voice, vehicle interfaces, online services, and so on.
- Lead design, document, integrate, and test software following functional safety (ISO26262) requirements
- Develop C/C++ for infotainment system in AUTOSAR Environment
- Lead root cause analysis of software defects.
- Lead optimization of performance and system stability
- Integrate, build, and release firmware images for Infotainment platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience with C/C++ software development on embedded, mobile, or consumer electronic platforms
- 2+ years of experience with Functional Safety (ISO26262) software development
- 2+ years of AUTOSAR software development experience
- Experience with Green Hills software development tools, or equivalent
- Experience with Vector CAN/LIN measurement, analysis, and modeling/simulation tools, or equivalent
- Experience with revision control including: Git, Subversion, or equivalent
- Working knowledge and experience developing an infotainment feature technology, such as navigation, voice recognition, media phone, or a similar technology
- Excellent project management skills, customer focus, as well as written and oral communication skills
- Automotive product development process and quality experience (i.e., A-SPICE, FMEA, etc.)
Tech Mahindra (Americas) Inc.
Tech Talenta – Onsite Resource Fulfilment | USA & Canada
Phone: +1 (844) 697-2579 x 470666
“Tech Mahindra is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.”