Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Proposal Coordinator Duties
Position Summary: Proposal / CRM support and coordination within the Business Development and Application Engineering departments at ADI Systems/GTI. This position reports into the Business Development Manager and supports the Application Engineering and Business Development teams with activities and tool usage associated with the proper development, creation and follow-up of proposals, through to hand-off to project execution teams as appropriate.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Proposal writing support for the application engineering staff via standard MS Word document templates and Evoqua standard proposal preparation tools.
- Support Proposal development coordination for the AE department and their specific opportunity support team (AE Mgr, Contracts, Sales Professional, Sales Mgmt., PM, etc.). Add appropriate team members to opportunity teams as required. Provide weekly reports updating status of proposal development to the management team.
- Opportunity Share Point coordination – ensures required documentation is uploaded and maintained in the specific opportunities Share Point folder during the proposal cycle.
- Become proficient on the use of the Water Quote proposal tool to support efficient usage of the tool within the Application Engineering department.
- Provide general COA and Contract Management assistance to Application Engineering team
- Provide booking and hand off support from AE’s to PM’s & Project Controller. Process sales orders, credit checks, etc.
- Coordination and development of CRM reporting for Application Engineering team.
- Perform customer status and follow up after proposal sent to application engineering team.
- Follow up and guidance on all consulting projects ensuring timely and accurate billing.
- Work with Accounts Receivable and Customers ensuring timely payment and adherence to payment terms.
- Prepare pipeline and status of proposal updates following staff/sales meetings.
- Arrange for catering for training, meetings and other events.
- Other administrative tasks as seen deemed by the Business Lead.
- 4-year degree required; must have fundamental accounting / financial knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in a second language would be an asset
- Strong problem solving, quality assurance and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to find root cause of inefficiencies and take initiative to put process in place for resolution
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintaining a positive attitude in a dynamic team environment
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.