General Handyman/Tradesperson – Residential Construction - GTA
Role and Responsibilities
Requirements and experiences
• 3+ years of Residential Construction Experience
• Experience in Low and Mid-Rise Construction
• Skills in a wide spectrum of repair. The ideal candidate will have a strong skill set in drywall, framing, tiling, carpentry, painting, trim work, laminate floor installation and some knowledge in plumbing and electrical.
• WSIB clearance required
• Solid Communication Skills
• Clean Drivers licence
• Ability to travel to sites in Markham, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, North York and Downtown Toronto
Benefits and Other Informations
Full-Time Permanent Position
Set Hourly Rate dependent on Experience
Monday to Friday with Some Weekend Work
If you are interested, please send your application (Resume and Cover Letter) through our web site in the employment section https://inacre.ca/en/jobs/general-handyman-residential-construction/ or directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, you can visit our web site https://inacre.ca/en/jobs/ or contact us via phone at 416 550 5135 ext 231
We thank everyone who submits their application. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
We offer a reference bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone who is hired. Visit https://inacre.ca/en/about-us/referal-program/ or contact us for details.