Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
Job Location: Positions available in the Toronto and surrounding area
Salary: dependent on experience
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and work flexible hours when required
- Be able to workall shifts
- Energetic with attention to detail
- Positive attitude, punctual, reliable and a team player
- Work is meticulous, repetitive, and requires good eyesight and manual dexterity
- You will stand or walk for lengthy periods of time, repetitive lifting, (light to medium weight), and perform repetitive movements
- Must be prepared to work in outdoor elements
- Appropriate attire required (rain gear, sunglasses, hard hat, CSA approved steel toed footwear)
- Ability to read labels, directions, etc.
- Must be physically able to perform basic maintenance tasks which include ability to climb ladders, work in confined spaces, lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., etc.
- Be able to be certified as a Fork Truck Operator and Crane Operator
- Previous production experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in English.
- Reliable transportation is essential
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Safety conscious attitude
- Willingness to train
- Dynamic, initiative, enthusiastic
- Adaptable, problem solver
- Communicate and work as a team player
- High school diploma or equivalent / Trade Certificates
- Assembly line
- Light fixture assembly
- Electrical equipment assembly
- Material handlers
View all of our job listings and find your perfect fit today at http://www.matrixstaffingsolution.com/careers.html
All information will be kept confidential according toprivacy guidelines.
Matrix is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and hire the most qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. We value diversity in our workforce and in our community and are committed to providing equal opportunities in services, access to services and employment opportunities. Our employees and applicants have equal opportunity for employment, training, and promotion and we welcome all applicants to apply.