We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Welcoming our guests to the Glacier Skywalk (GSW) experience and ensuring that they receive the best possible service prior to, and after they visit the attraction
- Work closely with the Glacier Skywalk Interpretive team to ensure that guests are aware of the various programming offered at the attraction
- Educating guests on the Pursuit attractions and guiding them through the purchasing process
- Validating tickets as guests arrive to the Glacier Skywalk
- Providing information to guests in an interpretive setting
- Distributing audio tours to guests
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness throughout the entire attraction
- Ticket sales and voucher processing
- Coordinating guests and tour groups on / off coaches
- Assisting the leadership team with tasks when required
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Organization and time management skills are a must, but a passion for making a difference for each guest and employee is the most important aspect of this position!
- Second language an asset
- Must get excited at the idea of living and working in a remote (yet very social) environment
- Previous guest service and cash handling experience an asset
- Guest service-oriented mindset and a passion for delivering memorable experiences
- Ability to think on the fly and outside the box to solve problems with a positive attitude
- Comfortable working on your feet for extended periods of time in a mostly outdoor environment
- Prepared to work in all weather conditions (snow, rain, wind, hail)
- Meet Pursuit grooming and appearance standards
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
- Standard First-Aid or higher an asset
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Contract dates;
- April 10th to October 20th, 2019
- May 2nd to October 20th, 2019
- June to September 2019
- Typically 5 days on/2 days off
- 6 days on/1 day off during peak periods
- Days off may change with each schedule and depend on business level
- Long weekends may incur schedule changes
- Expect 35 – 44 hours per week depending on business levels
- Polo shirts, North Face pants and indoor jacket will be issued on arrival
- Outdoor uniform is provided when working outdoors
- Eligible for a retention and performance bonus