Client ID: 266572
Global HR Process Architect – Procom KW is currently looking for a Global HR Process Architect for one of our large enterprise software clients in Waterloo.
Global HR Process Architect Job Details
As part of the SF HR/IT Project Team, the Global HR Process Architect will be responsible for the HR global process redesign and HR process definition, and HR process documentation and training. You will work alongside the HR workstream lead, supporting the process SMEs who own global HR processes configured within the SuccessFactors and supplementary 3rd party applications.
Global HR Process Architect Responsibilities
- Re-engineer and document global HR operating procedures and supplementary guidance materials for all HR processes in scope in order to cover process steps, interfaces, systems and hand offs.
- Ensure any variation to the standardized global processes for local specific exceptions are well documented in local procedures.
- Coordinate regular document reviews and updates to capture global HR process and systems enhancements.
- Work closely with global and local process and subject matter experts.
- Liaise with PM, IT and HR Workstream Leads for document management and compliance of the procedures with the core HR business requirements.
- Participate, and potentially facilitate HR process workshops and training sessions
Global HR Process Architect Mandatory Skills
- 10+ years of experience leading cross functional teams
- HR Operational experience in a global multi-national corporation
- 2+ years consulting experience
- HRIS Process re-design system experience
Global HR Process Architect Start Date
As soon as possible.
Global HR Process Architect Assignment Length
1 year contract, with likely extension beyond.