Employer: DocuSign Canada Ltd.
Position: Global Pipeline Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent/Full-Time
Location of Work: Toronto, Ontario
Salary: $125,000.00 to $135,000.00
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and increases in salary. Eligible for disability insurance, dental insurance, extended medical insurance, retirement savings plan (RRSP and DPSP), life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD&D insurance.
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
The Global Pipeline Manager will be responsible for the pipeline strategy for DocuSign’s global business ensuring that the pipeline is healthy and supports DocuSign’s goals of strong, predictable growth. The role will involve defining strategic choices, plans, and programs to help DocuSign achieve its short and long-term growth goals as well as maintaining and continually improving the pipeline council infrastructure currently in place.
- Develop a pipeline strategy that supports DocuSign’s growth goals
- Identify the factors that are leading indicators of pipeline health
- Use these to build a pipeline strategy that takes into consideration the different roles of the major functions (sales, account management, marketing, BD, etc.)
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of pipegen plans and policies
- Own the measurement of the company’s pipeline health including
- Definition and measurement of key metrics
- Setting targets for the major business units of the global sales organization
- Building the infrastructure and scalability needed to regularly report on these metrics
- Define and run the pipeline governance model for the Global Sales organization
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in pipeline generation
- Improve the business’s ability to forecast pipeline
- Forecast pipeline based on current opportunities
- Forecast bookings based on current pipeline
- Design and manage sales strategy and operations initiatives to address issues or capitalize on opportunities within the pipeline
- Coordinate efforts across the leadership of all functions contributing to pipeline (AE/EAE, xDR/EBR, AM, BD, Marketing)
- May manage one (1) or more individuals in an analyst position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA considered an asset
- 6-8 years of experience solving complex business problems, such as
- Creating and solving go-to-market model definitions
- Developing and negotiating cross-functional business targets
- Building a business plan for a multi-product, multi-segment, multi-region organization
- Analysis of marketing funnel from leads to opportunities
- Building reporting for multi-product, multi-segment, multi region organization
- Previous experience in Sales Operations Strategy with technology vendors
- Significant experience with building and maintaining complex custom-built analytical models in excel or similar tool; such as
- Models to translate from bookings to pipeline generations requirements, including funnel analysis, allocation by pipeline source, timing analysis, etc.
- Models to determine applicable quota level when changing Go-To-Market models, e.g. from dual role into hunter / farmer
- Models to determine appropriate churn rate for planning purposes
- Demonstrated ability to distill a business hypothesis out of large data sets and the ability to distill large data sets into actionable insights that drive business value
- Expertise with Salesforce reporting, Qlik, and other related BI Tools
- Expertise creating and presenting data obtained through custom built analytic models in a visual format and explain the insights clearly and concisely
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.