About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic consultancy to system integration.
Our client is currently seeking a several contractors with a clinical background to provide support with a go live of a new system (CERNER) in several sites. This is a short term contract that requires shift work (8 to 12 hour days including days, nights and weekends) for approximately 1 month.
- Experience with working as a clinician or working directly with clinicians;
- Experience and or exposure to Cerner;
- Registered Nurse or other clinical qualification in the following fields:
- Medical Imaging
- Long Term Care
- Medical/Surgical inpatient nursing
- Critical Care
- Post Anesthetic Recovery Room
- Operation Room
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Renal Hemodialysis
- Emergency Department Registration
- Medical Day Care units (blood transfusions, IV medication administration, etc.)
- Ambulatory clinic nursing
- Ambulatory clerical/registration
Short listed candidate will be required to provide a proposed approach to the project work and a description of how your skills meet the required skills listed above. Short listed candidates will be provided with an over view of the project to develop their approach.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.