Our team keeps growing and we're looking for Canada's best Google Ad experts to join us!
Marwick Marketing is a leading Premier Google Partner Agency in Squamish, British Columbia. We pride ourselves on being the trusted partner for hundreds of businesses in Canada when it comes to search marketing. We specialize in Search Engine Optimization and Google Adwords (Search, Display, Remarketing, YouTube, Mobile, and Shopping).
Our tech team is growing, and we are hiring a Google Ads specialist to join our team in Squamish.
Candidates should have 1-2 years of professional experience managing successful Google Ad campaigns, search, display, remarketing, shopping, and YouTube.
This position includes working with Account Directors who manage a portfolio of clients. While the Account Directors are in a more client-facing role, the Google Ads Specialist works on the creation and execution of campaigns within the client team.
Bonus; Experience in Google Tag Manager & SEO
What You'll Do
- Attend onboarding meeting/call with the Business Development Manager and Account Director to discuss the client’s needs and expectations.
- Research and develop a strategic plan with team members that will help clients reach their goals within their budgetary constraints.
- Run strategy calls with new clients and Account Director.
- Fulfill the digital marketing strategy outlined in the strategic plan by working on the following (but not limited to):
- Install and monitor Google Analytics data
- Setup and manage Google Ad campaigns
- Complete any other work related to online marketing that would benefit the client and is within their budgetary restrictions.
- Communicate directly with clients for ongoing work and quick updates.
- Work with Account Director to ensure answering client’s demands and communication in a quick manner
- Provide monthly updates to Account Director before the 1st of each month
- Work with Account Director on monthly calls by giving them everything they need and attending calls when needed
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
- Offer advice to the CEO and Director of Operations on ways to improve our processes
- Such other duties as we may request which are consistent with your abilities and responsibilities
- Remain familiar with and comply with all our policies in place from time to time
Qualifications & Attributes
- 2+ years working in a digital marketing capacity or in an in-house digital marketing position
- Minimum requirement Google AdWords fundamental, search, display, and shopping certifications
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Agency Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
For the right candidate, we will provide a good salary, benefits, a fun and relaxed office environment in Squamish and good opportunities to grow.
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying