Guest Experience Manager, Digital Engagement-029237
Primary Location: CAN-British Columbia-Vancouver
Who we are
What you will do (External)
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
Digital Engagement is the team behind our social media guest experience at lululemon. With a mix of in office and remote employees, we are a vital frontline connection with our guests. We help solve their issues as well as create a digital community by thoughtfully engaging in the right conversations.
A day in the life:
The Digital Engagement (DE) Guest Experience Manager creates the future of digital guest experience on our social media channels. Leading through a team of specialists, the DE Guest Experience Manager will identify opportunities, develop and deliver solutions, and relentlessly pursue an exceptional guest experience.
You love the challenge of developing a team paired with developing strategy in a dynamic, always-evolving environment. You love Social Media and you are passionate about managing change, elevating guest experience and the lululemon brand. You’re creative and are always thinking of new ways to elevate engagement on our social channels. The DE Guest Experience Manager powerfully leads for results through others; influencing partners for better guest experience, developing future leaders in the world, and building a culture that stands for greatness and challenges the status quo.
- Understands how DE can contribute to lululemon’s success reaching and exceeding its overall objectives
- Leads by example in motivating, coaching developing the Digital Engagement Specialists
- Collaborates with DE and Guest Education Center (GEC) leadership to create long-term strategies, annual operating plans and financial cases
- Involved in the needs assessment, research and testing for new systems and processes – has a passion for innovation in omnichannel guest experience
- Explores new technology opportunities and understands the evolving world of social media systems
- Works with cross functional partners including GEC, social media, publishing, brand community, e-commerce, retail, and technology partners
- Embodies and fosters all aspects of the lululemon culture and core values
- Leads the strategy around proactive engagement and listening on social channels
- Defines metrics to gauge digital engagements contribution to the overall business
- Assists the Digital Engagement Manager with various projects and duties
- High school diploma required, Post-secondary education preferred
- Social media knowledge and experience is an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive leadership experience
- Ability to set, prioritize, manage and delegate multiple tasks
- Experience leading large cross functional projects
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Extraordinary guest interaction through social media top of mind
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly, and authentic
- Strong problem-solving skills
The role is based in Vancouver, B.C. You understand that the nature of social media means that you may be asked to work on weekends, evenings and holidays. The Digital Engagement team is online from 4am -9pm/7 days a week and you and your team of specialists are available as needed to support the team when required, especially during the busy holiday period when operating hours are extended and the team may be asked to work varied hours.
- Passionate about guest experience
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.