Guidewire Application Architect
Duration: 12 months + 12 months
Location: Downtown Toronto
The Application Architect is responsible for the Claims solution architecture project. This includes the design, creation and deployment of the enterprise standard, and application configuration. They will define the alignment to out of the box Guideiwre Platform, integrated and managed within the different systems as part of the CSM program.
- Translate requirements created by functional analysts into the solution architecture for that solution and describing it through design artifacts.
- Act as key technical point of contact for development projects and will work with project and functional project leaders to support overall motivation and guidance to the entire development team during the software development life cycle.
- Ensure buy-in from the architecture practies, CBIA and the development team, so that the team is motivated to match the detailed design of the solution to the higher-level architecture.
- Utilize transition plans/roadmaps to migrate/evolve enterprise technology and functional capabilities from current state to future state.
- Collaborate with others for resolving issues when needed.
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- Minimum 10 years' experience in enterprise Application architecture preferably in both production & development environment
- Minimum 8 years' experience with Guideiwre ClaimCenter
- Minimum 10 years' experience with Application Solution Delivery
- Minimum 3 years previous experience with Guidewire BillingCenter and PolicyCenter
- Experience with design and development in a multitude of technologies is a must
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data sources
- Ability to communicate technical roadmaps and lead technical teams in technical adoption
- Communications skills to explain complex technology to a non-software development audience
- Critical problem solver