TITLE:Customer Service Agent
Job Type:Full Time Regular
Location :Hamilton, ON
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
Career Description/Summary:This position is a front-line Contact Center customer service role. The agent services all aspects of the partnership card, which includes applications, activations, customer relations, retention and escalations. The agent relies on extensive knowledge to respond to inquiries on the partnership product. The agent is required to be an expert in all areas of servicing including lowering interest rates and waiving membership fees based on the account history in order to retain disgruntled customers. May perform some outbound follow up as required.
- Provide general information and guidance to customers regarding the partnership credit card for a wide number of situations
- Answer questions on transactions and statements
- Provide information on fees, charges, annual membership fees, credit limit and payments
- Performs balance transfers, cash advances and credit limit increases
- Process demographic information changes
- Access and negotiate multiple information systems to answer questions
- Complete internal documentation on paper or online to forward to various departments for work on accounts
- Makes decisions to lower interest rates and waive membership fees
- Exercise problem solving skills and promote card benefits on retention efforts
- Takes escalated calls of an information and problem solving nature
- Research and respond to escalated customer situations
- Provide a level of customer service that meets the specific client requirements in building mutuality and customer relationships.
- Interacts with all Canadian departments of the client on behalf of customer
- Identify areas that are problematic to the Agents and filter this information back to client through the Team Leader
- Identify areas that are problematic to client solicitations, special offers sent to customers and any errors with specific computer programs and filter this information back to client through the Team Leader
What we are looking for:
- A passion for customer service exhibited by courteous telephone etiquette, online presence, engagement, empathy, patience and professionalism
- A sense of ownership of the total customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Ability to collaborate with peers, internal partners and external customers to offer them an excellent customer service journey
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Ability to learn strong problem solving skills
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- High school graduation of equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
- Competitive salary
- Open, informal and transparent work environment
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com
Please send resumes to: Samia.Hoque@Concentrix.com