Mespere is a high tech medical device company based in Waterloo, Ontario (www.mespere.com). We have an opening for a full-time Hardware Engineer position, starting in June 2020.
Candidates with a background in electrical, mechatronics, or biomedical engineering are welcome to apply.
The main responsibilities and requirements are:
- Report to the production manager
- Work on product development and support product manufacturing
- Experienced in PCB design
- Experienced in mechanical schematic design and using AutoCAD/ Solidworks/ Keyshot
- Experienced in micro-controller, embedded systems, analogue signal amplification and digital signal processing.
- Experienced in optical- electronics is a plus
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys building and tinkering with electronics
- Is energetic with a strong desire for professional growth
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates strong initiative and drive
Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org,, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We thank you for your interest in this position and look forward to hearing from you.