We (Discovery Community College) are looking for an instructor to teach in our
Health Care Assistant (HCA) Program
(Campbell River / Courtenay)
Discovery Community College has an instructing opportunity available for the right individual, to help guide our students through their HCA training. This could be a great opportunity to see if mentoring and instructing is something you would like to add to your already extensive chosen career.
At this time the instruction will be through online delivery using Zoom and other platforms, with the change to in-house classroom instruction as circumstances change.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Applicants should have:
- Current full registration with the BCCNP
- Ability to teach adult learners (mentoring / instructing)
- Two or more years of full-time nursing experience
- One year = 1400 hours so must have 2800 hours of nursing experience
- Nursing experience must include working with older adults with complex health needs
- Nursing experience must include experience or orientation in home support and multi-level care
Applicants should submit evidence of their qualifications and experience with their application.
Powered by JazzHR