SP Trucklines Inc. O/A SGR Trucklines
2070 Steeles Ave E #20, Brampton, ON L6T 1A7
$24.50 per hour– to be paid on weekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-40 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Job Duties
- Establish work schedules, procedures and coordinate activities of dispatchers, drivers and work as a liaison between the dispatch office and accounting department
- Review the work of other dispatchers and coordinate the movement of trucks
- Manage all administrative duties by filling out bill of ladings, invoices, and processing insurance papers
- Assign drivers and trucks, draw up routes, direct the pickup and delivery activities of drivers, receive customers’ requests for the pickup and delivery of freight, and consolidate freight orders into truckloads for specific destinations
- Book loads on direct request from the existing customers for the deliveries and pickups while calculating miles and quoting an appropriate price
- Work directly with customers to manage their issues and concerns regarding orders
- Train newly hired drivers and dispatches in their job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Actively resolve any job-related issues as they arise
- Arrange for maintenance in case of truck breakdown
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum one-year experience as a trucking/transportation dispatch is required
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- College level education in the field of management preferred
How to Apply:
By Email to: email@example.com