At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Collaborating with Functions leaders, the Head of Value Stream is accountable and responsible to align Functions & BIS Strategy, delivering end-to-end services & solutions. Leveraging capabilities and capacity with the core BIS functions teams, he/she continuously drive service improvements enabled by new technologies, cost optimisation (providing transparency), automation, constantly reviewing/challenging ways of working
- Partner with Functions driving delivery of projects & services, ensuring contribution to business strategy and objectives.
- Act as the champion for BIS services towards the Functions and represent the holistic view & strategy of the Functions within the BIS organisation.
- Supported by the core BIS functions, the Heat of Value Stream maximise value of all services/projects delivered to Function
- Working in conjunction with BIS core functions, foster innovation through guard rails to deploy innovative solutions that balances the use of emerging technologies and the innovative use of existing platforms.
- Provide effective communication & experience defining Colleague Journeys which ensures successful and sustainable adoption of solutions. Enables rapid, repeatable and sustainable adoption of leading end to end processes as well as the deployment of enterprise solutions.
- Generate strategic value, innovation and enable transformation for Functions by aligning and orchestrating business agility with;
- Knowledgeable, continuous learning and skilled talent
- Cross business units, cross site standardized, leading and simplified processes
- High performance, quality centric, adaptive culture
- Leveraging standardized technology
- Data integrity
- Cost economics and measurable Key Performance Indicators / Measurements
As our ideal candidate,
- You have strong knowledge of the Function processes and solutions to define the appropriate strategies, aligned with business strategies.
- You are capable to solve complex business and technology problems
- You have strong communication and influencing skills to lead solution adoption
- You are capable to negotiate with external suppliers and drive performance to meet business commitments
- You influence and translate needs to strategic roadmap and solutions
- You align functions objectives delivered through business and technology solutions
- You manage value and provide a transparent view on the cost of service, potential levers for cost optimization and measure of business value providing insights to align future investments and forecast demands.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.