Wages: $18.50-19.50 For Non Certified and $20 to $23 HCA Certified as required
8 hours regular plus when require 4 hours overtime
Home Care Assistance Edmonton is looking to add a new Home Health Aide to join our Edmonton team. The Home Health Aide will assist residents in facility setting with all daily activities. These activities include everyday living, , bathing and dressing, incontinence care, medication assistance.
The ideal person for this position has the experience, compassion, and a solid understanding of all aspects of patient home health care.
- To be assigned as per Senior Facility requirements
- Health Care Aide Certification
- CPR/First Aid
- Health Care Registry
- Police Clearance
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Excellent communication and organizational skills - English fluency
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Powered by JazzHR