Discovery Community College are looking for an instructor to mentor the next group of students in their
Health Care Assistant (HCA) Program
Discovery Community College has an instructing opportunity available for the right individual, to help guide our students through their HCA training.
The instruction will be through both in-house and online classrooms and in accordance to all COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
This program is due to start at the end of February 2021 and is on a 32 hr/wk schedule â€“ exact date and schedule will be advised.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Applicants should have:
- Current full registration with the BCCNM
- Ability to teach adult learners (mentoring / instructing)
- Two or more years of full-time nursing experience
- One year = 1400 hours so must have 2800 hours of nursing experience
- Nursing experience must include working with older adults with complex health needs
- Nursing experience must include experience or orientation in home support and multi-level care
Applicants should submit evidence of their qualifications and experience with their application.
Powered by JazzHR