Health Care Assistants we are Hiring - Full time Permanent Roles
**relocate to the Okanagan Region**
Relocation assistance available!
Say hello to Vantage Living! A family owned and run organization providing housing, hospitality and health services that improve seniorsâ€™ quality of life and peace of mind. Our modern communities are built around residents who want to be there, and employees who share a common goal of delivering exceptional resident-centered care.
Come work and live the Okanagan lifestyle in beautiful British Columbia! Live where our cities, such as Kelowna, Vernon, and Salmon Arm, are set on the doorstep of the wild, making it easy to step further into nature and explore the endless possibilities of the outdoors! We have full-time shifts available guaranteeing you enough hours, ensuring you stability and security of your job. Great weather is just a bonus!
The Vibrant Advantageâ„¢
- Promoting independence
- Person-centered service
- Dignity and privacy
- Home-like environment
- Autonomy, self-determination, self-governance
Our focus on seniors means that every day, every resident will experience choices, smiles, needs being met, a laugh, a hug, and/or an opportunity to grow, learn and teach.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Be human. Respect and promote the dignity, choices, and individuality of each client.
- Be personable. Recognize clients as individuals with unique cultural, spiritual, and psychosocial needs.
- Be respectful. Respond to scheduled and unscheduled requests from clients for assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, mobility, and treatments at times that respect client choice (as outlined in the Care Plan).
- Be diligent. Report critical incidents and unusual occurrences to the Program Coordinator.
- Be an opportunist with a dash of spontaneity. Participate in the delivery of social, recreational and therapeutic programs such as group activities, outings, special events, communal impromptu gatherings, and the coordination of spontaneous opportunities for being social.
- Be ambitious.
- Be attentive.
- Be Flexible. Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Graduate of Health Care Aide Program
- Willingness to Register with the BC Care Aide Registry
- Willingness to Relocate (with assistance)
- Passionate about and skilled in delivering personal care services and activities to respond to the needs and interests of clients
What we offer:
- Support and development opportunities
- 100% Employer funded extended benefit plan
- Flexible schedules
- A fun and vibrant company culture!
- Professional Development
Wage: $25.33 per hour when combined with wage levelling as per the MHO Labour Adjustment Plan
Full time, permanent positions
Powered by JazzHR