Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is seeking an HSE Coordinator to join our team in our Langley, BC location.
- Continually demonstrates the qualities of HSEQ leadership.
- Actively intervenes in unsafe conditions and behaviors and helps to establish corrective actions.
- Provides project teams support in resolving or preventing HSEQ issues.
- Verifies that requirements from the Keller North America’s HSEQ system are implemented and followed at business unit work sites.
- Verifies that daily safety planning is in place at all work sites and assists in the identification and control of site hazards.
- Ensures incidents that occur within their business unit are accurately reported into the AVA system.
- Conducts regular site audits and inspections as directed by the relevant Business Unit HSEQ Manager to ensure that effective HSEQ controls are in place and effective.
- Coaches work site personnel on the use of Keller's InSite field application.
- Ensures that any sub-contractor employed on Keller work sites are adhering to Keller’s HSEQ standards.
- Provides HSEQ instruction at site (induction, fall protection training, confined space training, etc.).
- Provides feedback and continuous improvement suggestions to their respective Business Unit HSEQ Manager.
Background Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety and Health or related field preferred.
- OSHA 30 hour for contractors.
- Current First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Understanding of all federal, relevant state, and local regulations.
- Investigator training (Taproot, Apollo or similar).
- Must be willing to travel.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills necessary.