|Position Title:||Health, Safety and Environmental Specialist|
|Salary Range:||$90,000.00 - $95,000.00|
|Location:||Brampton, Ontario, Canada|
|Description:||Our client, a large and successful automotive parts manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environmental Specialist. This person is responsible for the Health, Safety and Environmental programs including company wide required training and direction in safe handling and use of company product, materials and equipment.|
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Opportunity to work for a very well respected, world class manufacturer that has enjoyed many years of success and stability.
Paid additional training and development.
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
An excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits
- 4 weeks vacation
- Full benefits from day one
• Occupational Health and Safety Degree / Diploma.
• Minimum 5 years related EHS experience in an automated manufacturing environment
• Sound knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety, Workers Compensation and Environmental legislation
• Proven ability to effectively coach and mentor teams in such a way as to promote and maintain a high level of trust and integrity
• Strong communicator both verbally and written
• Coordinate the Health, Safety, and Environmental programs to ensure employee safety and satisfaction, as well as compliance with legal and other requirements.
• Ensure the Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO14001. Report performance of the EMS to senior management.
• Responsible for compliance with IATF16949 and ISO14001 documented systems and authority to initiate appropriate action to prevent nonconformity.
• Implement Health & Safety program to prevent workplace accidents and injuries.
• Establish documented policies, procedure and safety work instructions. Review annually and update as required.
• Accountable for successful conformance on all audits and inspections.
CONTACT and RESUME SUBMISSION
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates who are local to the Brampton area and can work in Canada without restrictions will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Senior Account Manager
HCR Permanent Search
Ph: 905-669-2400 x2239