Helicopters Pilots for Full-Time Pool Positions,
Base Pilot/Base Manager Positions for Fort McMurray & Lac La Biche Alberta
Base Pilot Positions for Slave Lake Alberta
- Helicopter Pilot - Act as pilot-in-command of company aircraft.
Delta Helicopters works mainly in the oil-and-gas sector, pipeline patrols and maintenance, tree planting, and fire suppression.
- Language of work is English
- Head office address #13-26004 Township Road 544, Sturgeon County, Alberta T8T 0B6,
- We operate out of five bases in Alberta, Slave Lake, High Level, Rainbow Lake, Lac La Biche, & Fort McMurray. All bases are equipped with hangars & crew housing,
- Aircraft Types: Bell 206B, Bell 204B, Bell 205A1-17++(BLR), A-Star 350 B2 & BA
- $83,300.00 to $91,975.00 annual salary
- Include excellent health and dental coverage
- Hold a Canadian Commercial Helicopter License,
- Minimum of 750 hours pilot-in-command, & 1000 total hours to fly lights / Bell 206B.
- Minimum of 1000 hours pilot-in-command, & 1500 total hours to fly all other company aircraft,
- 250 hours must be on turbine type helicopter, & 50 hours on aircraft type.
- Longline experience considered an asset.
$83,300.00 - $91,975.00 /year