Reasons Why You Should Apply:
* The Help Desk Specialist is a great opportunity for an entry level and customer service focused professional who are seeking to develop a career in technical support within the banking industry.
* Our Bank Client offers an exceptional training program that is 100% paid. You will be working with an awesome Canadian financial institution that offers a great work environment that is fun, safe, and a chance for career growth!
Contract Start Date:
* Monday, February 19, 2019 to Friday, February 19, 2021 (a 2 year contract)
* Must be available to work full-rotational work shifts between Monday to Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to midnight
Salary and Perks:
* Training and Day Time Work Shifts: $17.50 per hour plus 4% vacation pay ($18.20 per hour including 4% vacation pay)
* After 9PM Late Evening Work Shifts: $18.60 per hour plus 4% vacation pay ($19.34 per hour including 4% vacation pay)
Overview of the Department:
A single point of contact for technical support and general queries (including password, hardware, software, e-Messaging, Blackberry) to Bank employees in Corporate, Retail, Wealth, Phone Channels, Auto Finance, MBNA, Insurance, Meloche Monnex, Securities, Real Estate Lending and Vendors.
* First level technical support
* Reset passwords, hardware, software, e-Messaging, Blackberry, iPhones, and Androids
* Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation and ticketing
* Provide timely escalation and follow-up
* Post-secondary education in a related field is required
* Must have excellent communication skills in speaking, reading, and writing
* Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service to customers, internal/external stakeholders, and staff members
* Technical support background in some or all of the following: Windows XP, Windows 7 IE6/8, VOIP, Centrex, PCOMM/Host, Active Directory, Citrix/Remote Access, e-Messaging, Lotus Notes, and Blackberry
* Work independently and see tasks through to completion
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, time management, and sense of urgency
* 2 years' of work experience in call centre and technical support is considered an asset
Interested in this Opportunity? Please follow the link on this ad to apply. Apply today or share this role with someone that would be interested in this role.
Thank you for your submission. Should your CV meet the job requirements a member of our recruitment team will contact you. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Network. It's free, simple and quick.
$17.50 - $17.50 /hour