ARE YOU A HELP DESK ANALYST WITH STRONG SERVER SKILLS? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team.
Help Desk / Systems Analyst
A medium-sized organization in Toronto with satellite operations in Southern Ontario is in need of an individual to join the Information Technology Group reporting to the I.T. Manager.
About the Opportunity
- 35% of the positions is help desk support for 200 corporate users
- Manage and support Windows 2012+ R2 Servers, MS Exchange
- Assist in management of Hyper-V environment including Windows Clustering
- Manage various IT projects and initiatives
- Provide technical support for server/workstation hardware or software related issues via phone or remote access or travel on-site to remote locations via car (mostly GTA)
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of existing servers and network infrastructure
- Setup, installation, troubleshooting and resolution of computer and software related issues
- Maintain and organize inventory of all hardware and software
- Compilation of documentation for new network implementations and or procedures
- Available to provide network support and implementations after hours or weekends
- Standard working hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- A degree or diploma in Computer Networks or Information Technology
- 5+ years’ experience in the field of computer networking and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows 2012+ R2 Server administration
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010 Email Server administration
- Demonstrated experience of Hyper-V administration
- A firm understanding of DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, PPTP VPN, RDP
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems
- Experience with creating documentation and procedures for various instruction sets and processes
- Demonstrated ability to learn new and unfamiliar technologies and applications
- Strong interpersonal talents and excellent ability to interact and communicate with staff at all levels
- Visibly professionally presentable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in fluent English
- Able to communicate and troubleshoot effectively in order to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Can assume ownership of an environment and provide efficient and quality service
- Committed to their role and strives to excel in performance
- Motivated with the ability to multi-task efficiently, prioritize tasks, and pay attention to details
- Able to accept instructions, is responsive to requests, and can initiate projects
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22443.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.