Help Desk Technician
About Our Company:
Cloud IT is an innovative cross-platform software solutions company with head office conveniently located in Toronto, Ontario. Our company provides software consultancy services, and customized software solutions to our clients in the areas of education, non-profit and small to mid-size businesses.
We have a well-established presence in the industry backed by our innovative solutions for software, storage, and syncing.
There is currently 1 Help Desk Technician position to be filled. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing quick and efficient first-line technical support to our clients experiencing difficulties with their computer hardware or software.
- Communicate with computer users both electronically and/or in-person to determine, document, and investigate technical problems being experienced
- Utilize user guides, technical manuals, etc. to research and implement solutions to user problems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical issues
- Provide training, advice, and guidance to users on computer hardware, network, Internet, and software use
- Set up equipment for client use including performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance while ensuring that users are not deterred from completing their work
- Maintain documentation regarding maintenance, repairs, and fixes
- Any other duties as required
- College or Bachelor's Degree is required. Computer Science, Computer Systems, Software Engineer, or a related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Help Desk or support role
- Strong time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Possession of the following qualifications are considered an asset:
- CISCO Certified Technician
- MS-100 Microsoft 365 identity and services
- Windows server 70-740, 741,742
- Ms-101 Azure
Conditions of Employment:
- Full-time, permanent position consisting of at least 35 weekly work hours
- The remuneration will be set at CAD$30.50 per hour
- Occasional overtime may be required for meeting critical deadlines. Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week and will be remunerated at one and a half time the regular pay rate
- Work Location: 312 Dolomite Dr. Unit #208, Toronto, ON M3J 2N2
- Occasional travel is required. All related expenses will be paid by the company.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter. Kindly put “Help Desk Technician” in the subject line. Please do not contact the office directly, as resumes and cover letters submitted will be assessed by our HR department before interviews are scheduled.
Cloud IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we welcome all applications from all qualified candidates. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
Please visit our website at www.cloud-it.biz to know more about our products and services.