Are you passionate about great customer service and making people feel safe? Would you like to work at a high profile location in Downtown Vancouver? Are you looking for work experience to build a career in law enforcement? If so, this is the job for you! You will be able to use your previous safety and security training in a supportive and exciting environment.
Securiguard is currently looking for highly motivated and hard-working individuals to work at a high-profile corporate office site in Downtown Vancouver. This position requires security experience in a similar role and open availability.
Location: Downtown Vancouver
- Suited Concierge
- Static Patrol
- Bike Patrol
- Mobile Patrol
Job duties may include, but are not restricted to:
- Providing excellent customer service to both the client and its guests
- OFA 1&2 response for all first aid incidents
- Security desk duties including CCTV monitoring
- Access badge administration
- Contractor/guest access control
- Responding to client requests
- Responding to emergency service requests
- Patrolling duties including regular building patrols, bike patrols and inspections of data server rooms and temperature gauge monitoring.
- Report writing
- Reporting site incidents to Operations Managers
- Valid BC security license
- OFA 1 or 2 certificate
- 1-2 years of security experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Professional deportment and accountability
- Requires basic computer skills and an ability to use systems such as Microsoft Office Suite
Securiguard is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all our staff. We support this commitment with industry-competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision as well as great opportunities for advancement, community involvement and work/life balance practices.