Frontline Medical Supply (the “Company”) is a leading Canadian importer and distributor of medical devices and personal protective equipment. The Company’s clients include large hospital networks and health care providers across the United States and Canada. (https://frontlinecrossings.com)
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Company is seeking to develop a dynamic sales team that will provide exceptional sales and customer support to both existing and prospective clients, remotely.
The Company is currently recruiting exceptional sales associates that have the demonstrated ability to develop potential prospects and leads through video conferencing and telephone outreach. The position offers an attractive base salary along with a commission structure for closing sales transactions with your leads.
Sales Associate Position Responsibilities:
- Successfully completing the Company’s product training and onboarding modules to master the Company’s products and sales processes;
- Learning the Company’s CRM Lead management system and developing sales opportunities within the CRM;
- Attending weekly sales meetings and presenting client feedback;
- Reporting to the Company’s VP, Business Development.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Previous experience with CRM or other online lead/sales management software.
- Confidence making cold calls and talking to new people for long periods of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Preferred to speak French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian or Russian as mother tongue beside English
- University Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in outbound call center, sales experience an asset
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) experience preferred
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Up to 8 hours per shift
- Working in product sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Sales commission available as additional pay