LOCATION : STORE #3021 WALMART DARTMOUTH, NS
Home Entertainment Associate
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
As an Home Entertainment & Photo lab Associate, you will oversee electronic devices such as TV, computers & laptops, tablets, printers, cameras, drones, video games etc. and Photo Lab requirements. This position reports to the Supervisor Home Entertainment. You’re passionate and want to sharpen your skills and grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. Good thing you’re also an outgoing personality who knows the latest tech trends.
- Assist customer finding the right electronic solutions
- Develop and use product knowledge to assist with demos, comparison and selling conversations
- Provide customers with a positive and informative shopping experience every time
- Set up and maintain product demos
- Complete timely stocking of products and ensure shelves and work areas are clean
- Responsible for the processing of customer purchases, returned product, exchanges, service requests, and/or defective products
- Assist in achieving sales goals and targets
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest technology products and industry trends
- Assist customer with right photo solutions and merchandize
- Knowledge to operate photographic processing machines in photo lab
- Assist customers with placing orders
- Leads by example and fosters an environment that encourages teamwork.
- Acts with professionalism and integrity.
- Various other duties as required
- 6 months of retail sales experience preferred
- Experience within the electronics sectors are considered an asset.
- Proven ability to drive sales and service while also achieving operational standards and success
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation, sense of urgency, detail-oriented, problem solver.
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings and weekends
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk for extensive periods of time.
- Paid Hourly
- Personal in-store and online LMS training
- Benefits (Employee paid benefits)
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- Real career growth, recognition and development – we nurture talent!
If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.