Rich in heritage and tradition, vibrant in culture, generous in hospitality and with a social spirit. We make the pub guest feel welcome and offer our unique combination of great food, beverage and live music. Our menu is driven by made-in-pub food, offering a balance between traditional Pub fare and innovative recipes. We offer a diverse selection of perfectly poured pints, whiskeys, hand-crafted cocktails and premium wines. It’s more than you would expect from a typical pub, and so we are seeking more than just your typical people.
Fionn MacCool’s, Cross Iron is now hiring for Hosts/Hostess.
- Greet Guests upon entering and exiting the restaurant;
- Provide Guests with an authentic, sociable experience;
- Manage waitlists and advise Guests on accurate wait times;
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program;
- Clean and stage the dining room quickly, paying close attention to detail;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Team oriented and able to build and foster positive relationships;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Dynamic personality, energetic and confident;
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply online today!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in opportunities with us. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.