Front Line Health Care offers support to agencies, organizations and institutions that work with children, adolescents, adults and seniors who are experiencing behavioural, social, emotional and psychiatric difficulties.
We provide a professional and individualized approach to a Client-Centered Support system, reinforcing safety of the individual while contributing to specific client needs in their environment.
At Front Line Health Care we offer a smarter way to staff selection. Our clients rely on us to provide qualified, reliable and caring professionals to implement a high level of service to clients and patients that require unique care.
Job Title: Housekeeper (Dining Hall)
The housekeeper is a member of the maintenance team and will report to the Maintenance Coordinator and Property Manager. They are responsible for the cleanliness of the Dining Hall, stage, entrance, and washrooms.
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Location: Stouffville Ontario
The Housekeeper will:
- Sweep the dining hall and stage floors afer every meal
- Damp mop hall and stage once a day
- Disinfect tables after each meal
- Disinfect chairs once a week
- Clean dining hall windows once a week
- Clean dining hall washrooms every day (toilet,sinks,counter tops, mirrors, stall dividers, sweep and wash floors, replace toilet tissue, and hand towels)
- Clean staff washroom in kitchen (as above)
- Vacuum entrance rug
- Sweep and damp mop entrance daily
- Replace hand towels in kitchen if needed
- Remove garbage after every meal
- Remove recycling material as needed
- Motivated, self-starter who takes pride in their work
- Must be reliable and responsible, possessing excellent communication skills
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit. If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's) Please call the office to Book an Appointment: 905-629-7052