At Aramark Canada, our people are important to us. Our 14,000+ team members coast to coast; deliver experiences that enrich and nourish thousands of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities and uniforms. To show our employees how much we appreciate their efforts, we do everything we can to make sure they feel included, supported and encouraged. Aramark Canada proudly partners with world class post-secondary institutions, world renowned hospitals, major league sports venues and leading global businesses. As part of a global team that spans 19 countries and has over 200,000 team members; we strive to achieve a safe, diverse and inclusive workforce that our employees can be proud of.
Learn more at www.aramark.ca
Housekeeping Aide Positions
Hours vary from 7.25 – 37.25, with the potential for permanent full time.
We have sites located in and around the city, please specify what quadrant or surrounding area you live in.
Aramark is currently recruiting for Housekeeping positions at the sites around Calgary and surrounding area (including Red Deer, Airdrie and Okotoks). Aramark Housekeeping Departments provide standardized and custom services throughout the healthcare sites. We strive to provide exceptional variety and service through continued improvement and a focus on patient, guest and client satisfaction.
Comprehensive benefit package including sick days, dental and extended benefits are available.
Shifts are scheduled for either early morning, afternoon or night shifts. This is a 7 day a week operation and we will be filling availability for days, evenings, and weekends.
Starting: available immediately
Housekeeping Aides are primarily is responsible for assigned cleaning duties in accordance with established work schedules, policies and procedures. These can include:
- Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning and disinfecting assigned surfaces including walls, windows, flooring, furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Maintaining waste and linen removal
- Operating and maintaining housekeeping equipment and implements
- Maintaining appropriate inventory and replenishment of unit specific supplies
- Utilizes procedures as trained in compliance with Health and Safety and Infection Control
- Attentive to care, consideration, and confidentiality of residents, staff and visitors
- Physical ability to lift up to 20 lbs (occasional to frequent), prolonged walking, standing, reaching
- Reliable, enthusiastic, able to prioritize, and to follow detailed instructions without direct supervision
- Reading and writing English fluently, and able to converse in English clearly
- Criminal background and vulnerable sector checks require.
Please send your resume to email@example.com