Work Location: 20 Milner Business Court, Scarborough, ON, M1B 3M6
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
- Train Housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks including proper usage of cleaning products.
- Oversee duties of housekeeping staff.
- Plan the tasks and shifts for housekeeping Managers and their teams.
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness.
- Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the housekeeping department.
- Provide regular education to staff on cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- Recommend or arrange for additional services, such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
- Select the most suitable cleaning materials for different types of linens, furniture, flooring, and surfaces.
- Monitor and requisite cleaning products as per requirements.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
Education: Completion of College program in Hospitality, Hotel and Business Admin is required
Work Experience: 1-2 years experience in housekeeping department.