Reasons why you should apply?
* The HR Administrator is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who are seeking a challenge
* Our Bank Client offers an exceptional training program that is 100% paid. You will be working with an awesome Canadian financial institution that offers a great work environment that is fun, safe, and a chance for career growth
Contract Term, Hourly Pay Rate, Work Hours, Work Location, and Schedule:
* Monday, December 3, 2018 to Friday, May 31, 2019
* $18.00 per hour plus 4% vacation pay ($18.72 per hour including 4% vacation pay)
* Work location is downtown Toronto
* Must be available to work Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Enter HR profiles into WorkDay system regarding contingent workforce
* Read source documents, enter data in specific data fields for subsequent entry, Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered. Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors
* Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
* Maintain logs of activities and completed work
* Post-secondary education in a related discipline is required
* Strong communication skills and must be comfortable in communicating with all levels of the organization
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, Running Macros, and Creating Formulas)
* Knowledge of overall HR and Talent Acquisition policies and processes
* Adherence to personal and departmental Service Level Agreements
* Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks
* Utilize existing data entry skills ensuring speed and accuracy are balanced out
* Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)
* Demonstrate excellent time management skills
Interested in this Opportunity? Please follow the link on this ad to apply. Apply today or share this role with someone that would be interested in this role.
Thank you for your submission. Should your CV meet the job requirements a member of our recruitment team will contact you. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Network. It's free, simple, and quick.
$18.00 - $18.00 /hour