|Reference # :||18-06327||Title :||HR Analyst|
|Location :||Montreal, QC|
|Position Type :||Part Time/Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/10/2018 / 09/06/2019|
|Position Title: HR Analyst - 28299|
Duration: 1 year
Work Location: Montreal, QC
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary: Reporting to the Special Projects and HR Policy Advisor, the HR Coordinator is responsible for assisting in coordinating the various projects specific to the Insurance Human Resources area. The incumbent will also participate in the activities needed
College degree in HR or in administration
- Two to three years experience in human resources
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel advanced an asset)
- Well organized
- Knowledge of VIP and Workday systems (Asset)
Summary: Reporting to the Special Projects and HR Policy Advisor, the HR Coordinator is responsible for assisting in coordinating the various projects specific to the Insurance Human Resources area. The incumbent will also participate in the activities needed to keep HR data in compliance and in alignment with the different legislative and internal requirements.
• Perform data entry of status changes for employees on disability into Workday application. (Absences and returns of absence)
• Make any other data entry required in the Workday application to update the employee profile.
• Investigate on the disparities between the two technological platforms and propose correction solutions.
• Make any necessary entry in the VIP application in order to update the employee's profile. (demography, hierarchy, jobs, ...)
• Perform administrative tasks to support the different areas of the service; benefits, disability management, payroll and HR systems.
• Maintain up to date the distribution lists specific to human resources.
• Support the Manager in the various stages of the salary review process and the payment of bonuses for Insurance employees.
• Participate in the implementation of various projects specific to Insurance's system and programs.
• Perform related duties as required.