Drake International is searching for a HR Manager for our client. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implement human resources functions that apply to all employees across the company.
- Create human resources functions such as policies, procedures, and practices that the company will follow.
- Manage the human resources responsibilities including onboarding and employee relations etc.
- Communicate effectively by collaborating human resources needs with other departments and team members such as Safety and executives of the company.
- Be extremely hands on to create human resource functions that are organized and innovative for the company.
- In charge of Hiring, including interviewing, selection and on-boarding
- Own and manage performance management processes.
- More than 5 years of HR experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Strong communication skills for effective management in the human resources department.
- Ability to make decisions in implementing HR functions, onboarding and recruiting etc
- Willingness to take ownership, be innovative, creative, and be hands-on of all responsibilities in the human resources department.
- Understanding of employment law.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges.
- Recruiting skillset (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding) is a plus.
If you want to take on new challenges and be part of a reputable and experienced team, then you are the person we are looking for!
Drake wishes to thank you for your submission. Should your resume meet the job requirements, we will contact you. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website - https:// ca.drakeintl.com; join the Drake Talent Network; it's free, simple and quick.
$60,000.00 - $80,000.00 /year