Dillon is an established, employee-owned professional consulting firm at the intersection of planning, management, engineering, and environmental science. With 20 offices and more than 900 employees across Canada, Dillon offers a wide range of services related to building and improving facilities and infrastructure, protecting the environment, and developing communities.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Human Resources Manager role.
- Management of a full range of human resources functions, including performance management and compensation design, ensuring alignment with Dillon’s culture, employee value proposition and strategic direction
- Leadership in the ongoing monitoring, measurement and innovation of HR programs, processes and procedures and implementing changes to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Management of employee relations issues through processes and procedures that reflect best practices in dealing with confidential HR investigations, employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Accountable for Dillon’s performance management system ensuring continuous improvement of employee performance and the development of goals align with the organizational strategy
- Management and successful execution of Dillon compensation strategy through market analysis, pay surveys and our annual salary review process
- Ensuring all employment practices are in compliance with employment regulations at the federal and provincial level
- Support development and implementation of forward looking key human resources performance indicators
- Contribution to internal communication from talent management
- Post –secondary degree in a human resources program, or related field
- CHRL designation (completed or in progress) is highly preferred
- At least 10 years’ experience in a human resources generalist function with recent 3-5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Proficiency in MS Office software (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated experience working effectively within a collaborative, professional, and dynamic human resources team environment
- Experience leading or managing a team of HR business partners
- Ability to work effectively in a remote setting
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and be well-organized, detail-oriented and results-focused
- Demonstrated ability to distill, analyze and report on a range of HR and business data
- A proven track record of handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Dillon welcomes and encourages applications from People with disabilities. Accomodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request for accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 416-229-4646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.