Client ID: 270385
HR Talent Acquisition Representative
On behalf of our client in the Utilities Sector, PROCOM is looking for an HR Talent Acquisition Representative.
HR Talent Acquisition Representative - Job Description
- Develop effective sourcing strategies based on workforce plans to recruit candidates who are a fit for position requirements and culture.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Leaders on recruitment skills and the overall hiring process.
- Build strong relationships with desired candidates to ensure a viable talent pipeline.
- Resume pre-screening, candidate interviewing, assessment, short-listing and selection for open positions.
- Complete reference checks and negotiate offers of employment.
- Utilize internal and external networks to leverage best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Respond to external and internal inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
- Assist with international recruitment assignments and career fairs as required.
- Promote employment opportunities
- Optimize efficiency of the recruitment process by making recommending and implementing improvements.
- Carry out a strong public relations function through ongoing interactions with potential employees; ensure a positive applicant experience.
- Guide recruitment efforts for campus recruiting
HR Talent Acquisition Representative – Mandatory Skills
- University or college degree with additional related training (i.e. interviewing, negotiations, etc.) is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Fluency in French and English is essential. Requires the use of both official languages; speaking, writing and reading.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced dynamic environment with complex hiring processes.
- A high level of enthusiasm and energy and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong relationship building skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.
- High degree of flexibility is required to adapt to multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a complex workload.
- Excellent relationship management and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, complemented by strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to handle confidential information with exceptional discretion.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PeopleSoft.
- Strong understanding of total compensation and how it relates to the candidate offer negotiation phase.
- Strong negotiating, influencing and selling skills.
HR Talent Acquisition Representative – Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with Engineering recruitment is highly desired
- Experience with oil and gas industry recruitment is highly desired
HR Talent Acquisition Representative - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 18 months to start
HR Talent Acquisition Representative - Assignment Location
North York, ONT