An HR Trainer is needed for one for our federal government clients for an exciting long-term opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of experience applying sound theoretical understanding of human resource policies and procedures, and labor relations
- Experience facilitating training sessions is considered a major asset. The candidate will be comfortable with the function facilitating training sessions.
- Prepares managers and employees to accomplish job results by presenting training and development programs.
- Presents training and development programs by identifying learning objectives to groups and internal services employees
- Comfortable fielding human resources problems/issues/implications.
- Evaluates training and development effectiveness by assessing application of learning to job performance; recommending future training and development programs.
- The successful candidate will be provided training on the subject matter.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree with specialization in Human Resources
- Bilingual proficiency is an asset
- Enhanced Security Clearance
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred field of study: Human Resources
For immediate consideration please feel free to contact Sarah at 613-230-5350 ext 1312 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org