HCR Permanent Search is currently working with a top manufacturing company in Vaughan who needs to hire an HSE Coordinator. To be considered, you would need experience as an HSE Coordinator while being employed with a Canadian manufacturing company. To attract the best talent, my client is offering a competitive salary, good benefits and a place where you can grow your career.
• Previous experience as a health, safety and environment coordinator while being employed with a Canadian manufacturing company
• Undergraduate degree in a related field
• Up to date on all Federal and Provincial legislation as it pertains to health, safety and environmental standards. This would include the OH&SA, CSA, OHRC, etc.
• Experience implementing and maintaining ergonomic programs
• Maintains and implements all procedures as per the OH&S and other relevant Federal or Provincial Legislation
• Leads all HSE assessments and audits.
• Experience with WSIB Claims, submitting Form 7 and keeping data on lost time
• Regularly tours the facility to address any areas where accidents could occur
• Implements corrective actions to ensure the facility is in compliance
• Ensures compliance with WSIB Workwell Audit and practices
• Arranges HSE Meetings and participates as a Joint Health & Safety member
• Assist in monitoring contracts for employee PPE including uniforms, safety glasses, earplugs etc.
• Arranges and delivers in house HSE training.
• Maintains and updates binders, the safety databases .
CONTACT and RESUME SUBMISSION
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the Recruitment Consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates who are local to the Vaughan area and can work in Canada without restriction will be contacted. Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading. Thank you for your interest.